- Monday, June 12, 2023, 2:00 p.m. Members of Kingston and District Branch, together with re-enactors from the King’s Royal Regiment of New York, will participate in a ceremony at the Heritage Cemetery at Cataraqui, 965 Sydenham Road, Kingston, unveiling signage about Loyalists interred there. This is also Loyalist Day in Kingston. Branch members plan to be in Loyalist attire and several dignitaries will be in attendance.
- Friday, June 16 – Sunday, June 18, UEL Heritage Park, Adolphustown. Our friends in Bay of Quinte Branch are celebrating “Thunder on The Reach,” Loyalist Flag Day and Landing Weekend.
- Saturday, June 24, 2023, 3:00—5:00 p.m.:St. Alban’s Centre, Adolphustown. While this is not an official branch activity, you are cordially invited to attend the launch of Jean Rae Baxter’s newest book, Battle on the Ice, which deals with a major battle during the 1838 rebellion in Upper Canada, also known as the Battle of Pelee Island. Hosted by the Friends of St. Alban’s.
- CANADA DAY, Saturday, July 1, 2023 – Bath, Ontario Kingston and District Branch will have a booth in the park and participate in the Canada Parade.
Kingston & District Branch of UELAC welcomes you!
- To unite together in good fellowship the descendants of those families who during the American Revolutionary War sacrificed their land, homes and belongings by retaining their loyalty to the British Crown.
- To preserve the history of the Loyalists by collecting artifacts, publishing historical and genealogical books, and erecting monuments and memorials in Canada to perpetuate the memory of the United Empire Loyalists.
- To seek out and preserve the final resting places of the Loyalists within Kingston and District area (Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Counties of Ontario).
- To increase public awareness of the Loyalist contribution to Canada by encouraging a stronger emphasis on Canadian, particularly Loyalist, history in the school system and by participating in projects that celebrate the memory of the United Empire Loyalists.