Admiral Digby Well, Digby, Nova Scotia
Admiral Digby Well
Admiral Digby Well is located on corner of Maiden Lane and Prince William Street in Digby, N.S. on the Admiralís original property.
The sign reads:
This well was established by Rear Admiral Robert Digby, for whom this town was named. He brought the United Empire Loyalists to the area in 1783
The sign is maintained by the Town of Digby.
For a picture and additional information on Admiral Digby, visit the Admiral Digby Museum online.
Information and picture supplied by Brian McConnell UE of Nova Scotia Branch UELAC.